WEATHER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED,(CIN-U67200RJ2004PTC019775) a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at 97, Nehru Park, Jodhpur-342001, Rajasthan and Corporate Office at J 1/37, 3rd Floor, the Perfect House, DLF Phase 2, Sector 25, Gurugram-122002, Haryana (hereinafter referred to as “WRMS” or “we” or “our” or “us”) acknowledges the expectations of its customers (hereinafter referred to as “Customer” or “you” or “your”) regarding privacy, confidentiality and security of personal information that resides with the WRMS. Keeping personal information of customers secure and preventing any misuse thereof, is therefore, a top priority of WRMS.
We state that WRMS is strongly committed to protect the privacy of its customers and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures in line with the best industry practice to protect the confidentiality of your personal information and its transmission through our website.
WRMS may, in its sole discretion, amend this Privacy Statement and Terms from time to time. To ensure you are able to remain informed about the information we collect and how we use it, material changes to our statement will be reflected here. If you object to these Terms or any subsequent modifications to these Terms in any way, your only recourse is to immediately terminate use of the Website. We may require you to agree to additional terms (if any) between you and WRMS in connection with specific services that you may avail from time to time.
This Site may contain links to external sites which are not governed by this Privacy Statement. WRMS does not take responsibility for the privacy practices of any third-party sites to which we link. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any such sites before you submit information there.
This Policy is published and shall be construed to be in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data of Information) Rules, 2011 under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and other applicable laws that require publishing of the privacy notice for collection, usage, storage, disclosure and transfer of sensitive personal data or information.
This document/agreement/understanding is a computer-generated electronic record published in terms of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 read with Information Technology Act, 2000 and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. Your Acceptance Of This Privacy Statement
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully. By browsing our website and expressly consenting where required (for instance, when submitting your application), you agree to be bound by this Privacy Statement.
3. Personal Information
Personal Information (“PI”) means any information/ documents/ details such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, unique personal identifiers, financial information, subject areas of interest and/or demographic informationthat relates to a natural person or any other business entity etc., which either directly or indirectly in combination with other information available with WRMS, can identify such person.
4. Information That We Collect, And How We Use It
a. Collection Of Data
You can use our website without disclosing your personal data. You are not required to provide personal information as a condition of using our site, except as may be necessary to provide you a product or service at your request. When you use our website, we store data on our servers for various security purposes. This data may include the name of your internet service provider, the website that you used to link to our site, the websites that you visit from our site and your IP-Address. This data could possibly lead to your identification, but we do not use it to do so. We do use the data from time to time for statistical purposes, but maintain the anonymity of each individual user so that the person cannot be identified. In cases when personal data is provided to others in order to provide you with information on any of our products or services you have requested, or for other purposes you have authorised, we rely on technical and organisational means to assure that applicable data security regulations are followed.
b. Collection And Processing Of Personal Data
We collect personal data only when you provide it to us, through registration, completion of forms or e-mails, as part of an order for products or services, inquiries or requests about materials being ordered and similar situations in which you have chosen to provide the information to us. The database and its contents remain with the company and stay with our data processors or servers acting on our behalf and responsible to us.
Your personal data will not be passed on by us or by our agents for use by third parties in any form whatsoever, unless we have obtained your consent or are legally required to do so. We will retain control of and responsibility for the use of any personal data you disclose to us. Some of this data may be stored or processed at computers located in other jurisdictions, such as the United States, whose data protection laws may differ from the jurisdiction in which you live. In such cases, we will always ensure that appropriate protections are in place to require the data processor in that country to maintain protections on the data that are equivalent to those that apply in the country in which you live.
c. Use Of Information:
We will use the PI for the following purposes:
- To contact you via calls, mails and/or text messages on the contact details so provided, to furnish you with information with regards to the services and products of WRMS. This authorization shall be licit for the mentioned purposes only.
- Allow us to access specific account information.
- Providing customisation: We may use the information provided by you to customise your visit to the website by displaying appropriate content at our judgment and discretion.
- To send you information about products and services offered by WRMS and its affiliates, to contact you for reminder notices, claims processing and to keep you updated on the agriculture sector and WRMS through our newsletters. In case you do not wish to receive such information, you may unsubscribe through the facility in the email message you receive.
- To respond to queries or requests submitted by you.
- To process orders or applications submitted by you.
- To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement with our business partners.
- To anticipate and resolve problems with any services supplied to you.
- To make our website and the services offered by WRMS better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from our business partners or third parties.
- To send you notices, communications, offer alerts relevant to your use of the Services offered on this Website.
- Some features of this Website or our Services will require you to furnish your personally identifiable information as provided by you under your account section on our Website.
d. We May Collect The Following Personal Identifiable Information About You
- Email Address
- Zip/Postal Code
- Demographic Profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education and durables owned)
- Interest (such as Weather Security Services, Environmental Services, Commodity Trading etc.)
- Financial Information (like account or credit card no.)
- Opinions of features on our website
5. Information Sharing And Disclosure
WRMS may share your Information submitted on the Website to any third party/service provider/business partner without obtaining your prior consent in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms and Conditions; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- WRMS may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when the user visits the Website. These companies may use personal information about the user’s visit to the Website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to the user.
- WRMS shall transfer information about you in case WRMS is acquired by or merged with another company.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For session ID cookies, once you close your browser or log out, the cookie terminates and is erased. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your computer’s hard drive for an extended period of time. Session ID cookies may be used by WRMS to track user preferences while the user is visiting the website. They also help to minimize load times and save on server processing. Persistent cookies may be used by WRMS to store whether, for example, you want your password remembered or not, and other information. Cookies used on the WRMS website do not contain personally identifiable information.
We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures at all times to protect the information we collect from you. We use multiple electronic, procedural, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful use or alteration of information, and against any accidental loss, destruction, or damage to information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Further, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login id and password, and may not provide these credentials to any third party.
8. Third Party Advertising And Link To Other Websites
We may use third-party advertising companies and/or ad agencies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (excluding your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this Website in order to provide advertisements on this Website and other third-party websites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this Website. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to Website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Websites for targeted advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major Websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
There might be affiliates or other sites linked to WRMS website. Personal information that you provide to those sites are not our property. These affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies of these website when you visit them.
9. Right To Access, Correction And Cancellation
You have the right to review and amend any personal data stored in our system if you believe it may be out of date or incorrect, simply contact us either via email or writing to our business address, both noted below. You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data at any time.
If you wish to stop receiving emails from us or wish to have any personal information we may hold to be deleted, then you may do so either by contacting us either via email or writing to our business address, both noted below.
10. Use Of WRMS Web Sites
Your access to and use of the Site are subject to this Privacy Statement and certain other terms and conditions.
11. Grievance Officer
In case you have any grievances with respect to in accordance with applicable law on Information Technology and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. C B Mehta
Email id: [email protected]
Address: J 1/37, 3rd Floor, the Perfect House, DLF Phase 2, Sector 25, Gurugram-122002, Haryana
Tel: 0124 – 4010237, 0124 – 4041239